K24 Trail competition is a race run that follows the Carinthian summits in four different tracks
K24 Ultra-Trail® Trail Competition organizer is Sport Society K24, Center 117, 2393 Črna na Koroškem.
K24 Trail competition is a race run that follows the Carinthian summits in four different tracks:
- K24 Trail 100 km, starting in Črna na Koroškem at 22:00, 5.8.2022
- Mountain Marathon 50 km, starting in Črna na Koroškem at 7:00, 6.8.2022
- K24 24km, starting in Črna na Koroškem at 15:00, 7.8.2022
- Each competes on its own responsibility.
- These races are open to anyone, man or women, born in 2002 or before, club member or not. The participants born between 2002 and 2004 may only participate in presenting a parental consent, and they may only apply to the K24 Mountain Marathon (50 km) and K24 (24km).
- Runners must have previous experience in mountain racing, they must be physically well prepared. The competition will take part in any weather conditions. Exceptions are only situations where the safety of the competitors can be compromised (strong storm …). In this case, the organizer of the race will decide on the reserve version of the course or even the cancellation.
- Support of any kind on the trails between aid stations in not permitted!
- The track will be well marked (bands, boards, flags …).
- There will be volunteers at the key points who will help guide the runners.
- All competitors must observe the designated tracks. Any search and use of shortcuts and off-road tracks will be punished with immediate disqualification. If you do not see any markings for more than 200 m, return to the last mark and review the options again.
- If labels are clearly inadequate or missing, report this to the nearest control point.
- All competitors must have the required mandatory equipment.
- We recommend using GPS tracks.
- The competitor can voluntarily withdraw from the race at the control points. He must immediately notify his resignation to the organizer (contact on the start number).
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF RUNNERS
K24 Trail 100 km: 200 competitors
Mountain Marathon 50 km: 200 competitors
K24 24 km: 200 competitors
The first 200 paid fees on each track receive a goodie bag.
K24 Trail 100 km:
- payment to 31. 3. 2022: 85€
- payment from 1. 4. 2022: 100€
Mountain Marathon 50 km:
- payment to 31. 3. 2022: 65€
- payment from 1. 4. 2022: 75€
- payment to 31. 3. 2022: 35€
- payment from 1. 4. 2022: 40€
Applications are accepted on the web site www.k24trail.si, no later than 20. 7. 2022, or until the limit of paid applications of competitors is filled in each category. The registration is confirmed when the registration fee is paid and received on the organizer’s account.
TRR: SI56 6100 0002 0687 925
SWIFT CODE (BIC): HDELSI22
Applications will be counted in the order of payments received. The cancellation of the application is only possible with a valid medical certificate.
The transition between the categories is possible until 31.7.2022, but we do not return the difference in the amount of the registration fee.
Registration fee includes:
- practical prize,
- refreshment stations on the track with beverages and snacks,
- time measurement,
- hot meal and drinks at the finish,
- showers at the finish,
- provided medical and rescue service,
- the transfer of competitors who depart from the control point to the finish,
- start number,
- transport of spare bags to the track.
CANCELLATION OF A REGISTRATION
Cancellation of the application can be made only via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A 100% refund is possible only with a medical certificate until 31.7.2022.
By registration, each competitor personally agrees with the following:
- to understand and approve the conditions of cooperation that are in the regulations,
- to comply with all points of the policy ,
- to respect and promote ethics,
- awareness of his personal health condition,
- that the organizer does not take any responsibility for any health problems that may arise during the event due to negligence by the competito6
EQUIPMENT- mandatory gear
- recommended gear
* - mandatory gear for slow runners
|Equipment||100 km||50 km||24 km||30 km|
|Start number – always|
|Watter bottle (camel bag,|
soft flask, bottle,..)
|Firts aid (bandage, gauze,|
RACE NUMBERS (BIBS)
The race number can be collected with a personal document on the 4.8.2022 from 16:00 to 20:00, 5.8.2022 from 12:00 to 21.00 and 6.8.2022 from 04:00 to 14:00 at the starting place (Cultural Center Črna na Koroškem). We check the mandatory equipment when picking up the starting numbers and also during the race. The race number must be worn by the competitor on the upper part of the body above the clothing, always visible, not pinned under the belt. The race number is required for raising bags, transportation, meal after the race and showering.
The event organizer collects spare bags for 100 km race 1 hour before the start to be taken to the hut on the farm Bukovnik ( at 43 km ). The organizer does not open the bags and takes no responsibility for the content of the bags. The packing of trekking poles is prohibited (trekking poles are used from the beginning to the end of the race ). The bags are after the competitors’ crossing of the control point, transported back to the starting place in Črna na Koroškem.
RESCUE AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
Emergency medical help is arranged throughout the track and is radio-linked. Any competitor who assesses that a teammate is seriously injured, must notify the organizer by dialing the phone number that is on the race number or informing the nearest medical assistance. Whenever on the line, medical personnel who judge that the competitor is no longer able to continue the race safely, can eliminate and provide for the competitor. In case of disregard of this, the competitor may be disqualified. Every competitor must remain on the marked track, also when sleeping. Any competitor who voluntarily leaves the marked track, is no longer the responsibility of the organizer.56
CONTROL AND REFRESHMENTS POSTS
|ITINERARY||LOCATION||DISTANCE FROM THE START||TIME LIMIT|
|START||ČRNA NA KOROŠKEM||0 KM|
|REFRESHMENT STATION||DOM NA PECI||17 KM||5 HOURS|
|REFRESHMENT STATION||KMETIJA KUMER||26 KM|
|REFRESHMENT STATION||ZADNJI TRAVNIKI||35 KM|
|REFRESHMENT STATION, SPARE BAGS, HOT MEAL||DOM NA GROHOTU||45 KM||13 HOURS|
|REFRESHMENT STATION||BELA PEČ||54 KM|
|REFRESHMENT STATION||DOM NA SMREKOVCU||66 KM (100 km),|
16 km (50 km)
|18 HOURS (100 KM)|
|REFRESHMENT STATION||KRIŽAN||81 KM (100 km),|
31 KM (50 km)
|21 HOURS (100 KM)|
|WATER STATION||URŠLJA GORA||83 KM (100 km),|
33 KM (50 km)
|REFRESHMENT STATION||MRDAVS||92 KM (100 km),|
42 KM (50 km)
|FINISH||ČRNA NA KOROŠKEM||100 km, 50 km, 24 km||28 HOURS (100 KM),
14 HOURS (50 KM),
6 HOURS (24 KM)
Time limits for K24 Trail 100 km:
dom na Peci – 5 Hours
koča na Grohatu – 13 Hours
dom na Smrekovcu – 18 Hours
Križan – 21 Hours
the finish in Črna na Koroškem- 28 Hours
Time limits for the Mountain Marathon 50 km:
the finish in Črna na Koroškem – 14 Hours
Time limits for the K24 24 km:
the finish in Črna na Koroškem – 6 Hours
For better night tracking, there is a yellow reflector on the flags, which is well visible with the headtorch.
CAUTION: If you do not see any flags or other tags (ribbons, boards), return to the last seen and check the continuation option! Colour will not be used to protect the environment. It is compulsory and necessary to follow a track that is highlighted and not use shortcuts.
DISQUALIFICATION AND PENALTIES
- Failure to observe the marked track and use shortcuts (on the track are marked and hidden checkpoints), the competitor must be recorded at all control points. The penalty for the missing control point is 5 hours.
- Incomplete mandatory equipment (the organizer can check it at any time of the race whether the competitor has all the required equipment). The competitor must have and display mandatory equipment. The penalty for incomplete mandatory equipment is 1 hour for each missing piece of equipment. If the competitor does not show the equipment, he is disqualified.
- Disposal of trash on the track – disqualification.
- Use of shortcuts or unmarked tracks, arrive at a control point or a refreshment station from the wrong direction – 1 hour for any irregularity.
- Use of transport during the race – life-long disqualification.
- Avoiding help to a teammate who is in trouble – disqualification.
- Complaints or threats to the organizer or volunteers – disqualification.
- Continue the race after the expiration of the time limit – disqualification.
- Disqualification can be immediate or when an irregularity is detected.
All complaints must be made within half an hour after the arrival of the competitor in the finish line in writing with a cash deposit of € 50. The jury will decide on the appeal. The decision will be taken as soon as possible. There is no appeal on the decision.
Complaints regarding irregularities on the track must be made in writing and with proof (photographic material or at least three witnesses).
The jury of the race is composed of:
- The Head of the organizing committee of the event
- Technical Manager (Head of the track)
- the Head of a checkpoint or a refreshment station in relation to the complaint
- anyone considered by the Head of the race to be competent in a particular dispute or complaint
Competitors participate in the race at their own risk. The organizer does not take responsibility for injuries or damage to equipment. By participating in the race, the competitor agrees with all the rules and consequences that apply to the race.
The civil liability insurance is taken over by the organizer. Civil liability insurance provides the financial consequences of its responsibility, as well as the responsibilities of the organizer and competitors.
Every competitor must have his / her own accident insurance, which will cover all the costs of searching, rescuing and treatment …
RANKINGS AND REWARDS
Organiser of K24 Ultra trail race is Športno društvo K24.
Every competitor renounce the request for photographic copyright during the event and any action against the organizer and his partners for the use of his images.
- under 35 years,
- under 36 do 49 years
- over 50 years.
For a category to be considered independent, there must be at least 10 competitors registered in the category.
The top three in the men’s category and the top three contestants in the women’s category absolutely receive trophies and practical prizes.
The top three in each men’s / women’s category receive medals and practical prizes.
ACCEPTANCE OF START NUMBERS
You can pick up the start numbers and packages according to the following schedule at the Črna na Koroškem Cultural Center, where there is also a start / finish area. Please pick up the start number in person!
THURSDAY 4.8.2022 from 16.00 to 20.00
FRIDAY 5.8.2022 from 12.00 to 21.00
SATURDAY 6.8.2022 from 04.00 to 14.00
Competitors in the 50km and 24km are invited to pick up the start number on Thursday or Friday and avoid unnecessary crowds before the start on Saturday.